Thursday, January 2, 2014

December Wrap Up and January TBR



I think I had a pretty darn good reading month in December. I didn't read nearly as many books as I had hoped I would, but I'm also okay with 6 books. Honestly I could have read more if I didn't spend so much dang time playing video games. They're just so addicting! I think my favorite book out of the month was Champion but it's a close call between that and Throne of Glass. If you ask me in an hour I might choose Throne of Glass instead.

January looks like it's shaping up to be a more middle grade focused reading month with Crown of Midnight breaking up the pattern. I'm looking forward to reliving my childhood via books this month!

Books I read in December:
William Shakespeare's Star Wars
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Prodigy by Marie Lu
Champion by Marie Lu
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas

Books to read in January:
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship  of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas
The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer

No comments:

Post a Comment