Sunday, November 24, 2013

My Life is Busy and I Am the Best at Blogging

Alright I've been gone for a while. Since my last post I've actually only read one other book, and half of another. With full time job, full time school and taking care of a sick family member my life has been crazy busy. On top of it, I just haven't really felt like reading a whole lot. I don't think I'd qualify it as a reading slump just yet, because I have been reading here and there. Just not a significant amount.

I have filmed 3 videos today though and I'm hoping to get those uploaded pretty soon. At least one tonight if not two or all three.

So I just kind of felt like I needed to make a post saying I haven't disappeared or anything. I've just been crazy busy. I'm still on all my other social media sites a lot more (mainly twitter) if you want to stay a little more updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment