Saturday, September 21, 2013

September 2013 Book Haul


In which I am really excited to read all of the books that I bought. Since this video's uploading a day ago, I have already bought 7 more books. I don't have a problem at all. Let me know in the comments if you have read any of these books and what you thought of them or if you want to read any of these books!

Books Mentioned in This Video:
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Crossed by Ally Condie
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
Prodigy by Marie Lu
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

No comments:

Post a Comment