Saturday, September 28, 2013

September Book Haul Part 2


Alright so I am officially putting my self on a very real actual book buying ban and I have announced it to people to help me because I somehow ended up buying 17 books over 3 days right after I put up my original September book haul. So here's a 2nd one. Because I have problems.

Let me know down in the comments any of your thoughts on these books and if you've read them or anything else!

Books Mentioned in this Video:
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Crank by Ellen Hopkins
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
Eon and Eona by Alison Goodman
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
1984 by George Orwell
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Proxy by Alex London
The Diviners by Libba Bray
Antigoddess by Kendare Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment