Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December Book Haul



Alright so I actually bought all of these books in November but never got the time to make a book haul for them... So here are all the other books I bought in November!

I am also no longer sick which means more videos and more energy and all around more awesomeness!

Hey guys! So I'm officially no longer sick (but this was filmed when I was still getting better so I'm still a little lack of energy :P) But expect some awesome videos! I have some really cool stuff planned!

Get any of these books with free shipping on The Book Depository!

Books Mentioned in this Video:
A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
Champion by Marie Lu
Dune by Frank Herbert
Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card
Xenocide by Orson Scott Card
Children of the Mind by Orson Scott Card
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
The Graveyard Boy by Neil Gaiman
Glass by Ellen Hopkins
More Than This by Patrick Ness
The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer
Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Under the Dome by Stephen King
The Complete Works of Edgar Allen Poe

No comments:

Post a Comment