Thursday, October 3, 2013

September Wrap Up and October TBR


Alright here's what happened in the last month and what I'm hoping to get read in the coming month! I had a horrible time trying to decide what to read in October and my list is pretty long. Hopefully I'll get through all of them, but between school and everything else it'll be interesting to see what I can get through.



Books from September (and Reviews):
Scott Pilgrim Graphic Novels
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

October TBR:
Fablehaven: Rise of the Evening Star by Brandon Mull
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Crank by Ellen Hopkins
Carrie by Stephen King
House of Hades by Rick Riordan
Allegiant by Veronica Roth

No comments:

Post a Comment